Christmas Countdown: 1 Week to Go!
Updated: May 29, 2022
I can't believe it is already Christmas time again! It's one of our favourite times of year in the Pearson Household, however the lead up can definitely be stressful, especially if you will be entertaining! Over Christmas we love to host friends and family, so naturally we want our home to look it's best for the festivities.
Over the years I have perfected my Christmas cleaning schedule; instead of the Christmas-week rush to get the house together I spread out my tasks over December. This is Step 2 of my easy guide full of the products I use and tips to help you clean smarter, not harder to get your home looking fabulous for Christmas Day...
To-Do List- One Week Before Christmas!
• Sweep or mop floors #Smartcleaning Hack: Microfibre Cloth, Hoover, Mop and Bucket#Smartcleaning Hack: Microfibre Cloth, Hoover, Mop and Bucket
• Shake out the doormat
• Dust the space
• Launder throw blankets
• Wipe down the coffee table
• Hoover and Dust the room
• Wash any serving dishes you plan to use
• Press any table linens you plan to use
• Clean appliances, like your stove, microwave and dishwasher
• Dust the top of the fridge
• Sweep or mop floor
• Deodorize your fridge #Smartcleaning Hack: Croc Odor Fridge Deodoriser#Smartcleaning Hack: Croc Odor Fridge Deodoriser
• Sweep or mop floors
• Stock up on extra toiletries
• Write down the Wi-Fi password for guests
• Remove any personal belongings from the closet and dresser
#Smartcleaning Hack: Microfibre Cloth, Hoover, Mop and Bucket
Directions to clean floor:
1. Hoover the floor. Henry Hoover
2. Fill the bucket with hot water and add a splash of fairy liquid.
3. Dip the mop head into the bucket of hot water. Ring it out.
4. Mop all the floors in a side to side action.
5. For more stubborn stains, you will need to mop the floor where the stain is a little harder until it has gone.
6. Buff dry with a microfibre cloth.
#Smartcleaning Hack: Croc Odor Fridge Deodoriser
Take everything out of the fridge, wipe it clean, then place the croc odour pack into the fridge with all the food.