Christmas Countdown: 30 Minutes Before!
Updated: May 29, 2022
I can't believe it is already Christmas time again! It's one of our favourite times of year in the Pearson Household, however the lead up can definitely be stressful, especially if you will be entertaining! Over Christmas we love to host friends and family, so naturally we want our home to look it's best for the festivities.
Over the years I have perfected my Christmas cleaning schedule; instead of the Christmas-week rush to get the house together I spread out my tasks over December. This is the final step of my easy guide full of the products I use and tips to help you clean smarter, not harder to get your home looking fabulous for Christmas Day...
30-Minutes Before: Final Touches
• Place a dry boot tray near the door to collect guests’ wet shoes.
• Tidy or tuck away any piles of mail.
• Arrange throw pillows and blankets.
• Quickly vacuum up any fallen pine needles from around the tree.
• Light any candles.
• Make room in the fridge for any dishes guests bring to pass.
• Hang fresh dish towels.
• Set out fresh hand towels.
• Close the shower curtain.
• Wipe down the faucet and sink.
• Make sure you have enough soap set out.
• Fluff pillows.
And last but not least have fun and make fabulous memories with your loved ones. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas from Rachel, the kids and I. Enjoy!