Updated: May 29
I can't believe it is already Christmas time again! It's one of our favourite times of year in the Pearson Household, however the lead up can definitely be stressful, especially if you will be entertaining! Over Christmas we love to host friends and family, so naturally we want our home to look it's best for the festivities.
Over the years I have perfected my Christmas cleaning schedule; instead of the Christmas-week rush to get the house together I spread out my tasks over December. This is Step 3 of my easy guide full of the products I use and tips to help you clean smarter, not harder to get your home looking fabulous for Christmas Day...
To Do List: Last Minute Details!
• Move coats out of the closet or off the coat rack to make room for guests’ belongings.
• Tuck away any clutter, like newspapers, books or remotes.
• If you have a pet, lint-roll any seating areas.
• Place fresh flowers or a centerpiece on the table.
• Set the table.
• Wipe down the refrigerator.
• Clean the countertops.
• Take out the trash.
• Empty the dishwasher.
• Refresh the garbage disposal. (Feeling ambitious?
• Clear personal items (like appointment reminders) off of the fridge.
• Wipe mirror. #Smartcleaning Hack: Microfibre Cloth and Shaving Foam#Smartcleaning Hack: Microfibre Cloth and Shaving Foam
• Clean the tub, shower and toilet.
• Remove clutter and personal products from the vanity.
• Make the bed with fresh sheets.
• Lay out fresh towels.
Can you clean mirrors with shaving foam? Clean your mirror and prevent fogging... Shaving foam can prevent your mirrors from misting. Not only that, but it cleans your mirrors and gives a streak-free finish. Simply lather some shaving foam on your mirrors, leave for a minute, and then wipe down with a clean dry towel.